Tuesday, May 1, 2012

An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge (1962)

An Occurrence at Owl Creek Bridge (1962)

A Twilight zone episode from 1962. I have edited to make it a bit shorter and the story flow a bit more. When i first watched the episode (recently) I thought it seemed to drag on a bit,, and the sound a bit monotonous ,but, the artistic direction is brilliant, and it is sad at the end. and it stuck in my head. I added some tracks off The Hunger Games CD. When i heard the CD, it just seemed to fit.. so i added the following tracks: Soundtracks as follows in order: Kingdom Come - The Civil Wars One Engine - The Decemberists Take the Heartland - Glen Hansard Eyes Open - Taylor Swift I apologise for the video quality, had a few hassles, may redo clip when i have a spare 20 hours or so,, lol,,,, hope you enjoy





0 comments: