As I am a firm believer in Watkinsian Communism, I am neither liberal nor conservative; but, rather, I am one who believes elections favor tyranny while American Movements are what favor the people. Ironically, as he despises our Founding Fathers, referring to them with contempt as "THE founding fathers (As if he is their equal)," president Obama is not even going to come close to understanding any of what has been presented here. Once again, I'm neither liberal nor conservative. Here is the whole thesis: What is Obamian Communism? By Uncle Emanuel Watkins Obamian communism doesn't offer an economic theory; but, rather, it utilizes the press politically manipulating its readers into thinking a successful policy already exists. In order to keep the ruse working, Obamian communism teases and entices the unemployed with a carrot, winning them over by way of extending their unemployment compensation, encouraging them not to relocate away from those states with failed economic po! licies, and discouraging them not to migrate towards those states with better ones. (1) Eventually, countless numbers of the unemployed will have no choice but to espouse and re-elect Obamian communism as a viable economic policy, failed or not, as it will exist as their only means of survival an expense paid for with trillions of counterfeited dollars. Also making the economic scheme appear to work, Obamian communism opposes the former Democratic Republic - the belief that power should be shared ...
0 comments: