Friday, April 6, 2012

Sweet Perfection - Chapter 3 (Semi)

Sweet Perfection - Chapter 3 (Semi)

Hey guys well i have this thing stuck in my head since a while ago, i want to make videos...so if you want to ask me anything asi random as it could be,tell me or ig you want me to tallk about something in specific or dares... whetever is good..let me know (: ----------------------------------------------- "So what do you think?" I can't stop thinking about that girl on my window...I mean it was a dream but it seemed so real and she was drop dead gorgeous "Alex?" I've never seen someone possessing that beauty before it was impossible for a person to be that perfect...really it was like -- "ALEX!" someone shouted me and pushed tad roughly my shoulder "What!?" I was kinds annoyed why should she yell? "Where are you!?" Mafer asked clearly annoyed, man I might have zoned out "Oh nothing, you were saying?" I asked turning to the side and took a pair of light brown boots "I asked you...three times...your opinion of this" She said passing a hand in front of her body from her chest ! to her hips and spin around slowly "Oh it's beautiful ,but well I don't like that much dresses" "Yeah I know tomboy" she rolled her eyes to me and I just answered with a wink proud of my likes on clothes. Mafer walked back inside to change and I trailed my eyes around the whole room searching for Andy "I'll be in the store in front of this" I half yelled to Mafer getting an 'ok' as reply,I proceeded to walk out from the girly store to where Andy was now, playing with this amazing Lego things ,really ...





0 comments: