Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February MyGlam Bag

February MyGlam Bag

Holy Hannah! I'm late on this one. I've had this video since I got the bag two weeks ago! I love every single product that I got in this bag INCLUDING the $100 gift certificate, and I will be using it to get the Vintage Flat Iron. And, I have used every single product (minus the flat iron of course) and I love everything. And I am definitely staying on the MyGlam bandwagon! If you would like to contact me with requests or any questions feel free to visit the following sights (I just recently made a beauty blog that I will also link below. So far the only blog is the intro to my blog and what I expect to use the blog for): My Twitter: twitter.com My Tumblr: www.tumblr.com My Formspring: www.formspring.me My Blog: xhalesxlovesx.blogspot.com For any video requests and/or questions just hit me up at the mentioned sites. -h





0 comments: